About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Friday 3 March 2017

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 73 More SYW Russians WIP 10

I took last night off - I was feeling pretty rotten with the start of another cold, just as my previous one cleared. I'm feeling better now, After a bit of a nap when I got home, I cracked on with the infantry and have finished the touch-ups, highlights and metals:



Just the flags to do, some final touch-ups/highlights then varnish. I'll do that tomorrow night and if I have time I'll get them off the painting sticks and glued onto bases ready for adding gunk on Saturday morning.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do my bonus round entry as I have to go down to my Dad's this weekend. I might still do it as a regular submission now that the Russians will be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment