About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Tuesday 20 December 2016

AHPC7 - Challenge Day 1

And so it has begun. Some folks were able to get cracking on as soon as it started, and a few entries have already been posted. I had to wait until I got home from work (boo! hiss!). However, I have managed to finish and submit my first entry and learnt a valuable lesson - don't use the FlockBox with figures mounted on steel washers!

No pics today as I haven't got any WIPs and can't post pics of entries until they've been up on the Challenge blog for 24 hours.

Thursday will be my next painting session and I should get that entry finished on the day. Unfortunately you won't see that entry until January 8th as it's for the Armour bonus theme round.

4 comments:

  1. And we're off, like you I've started with a bonus round entry and you won't be surprised to hear that it has spiralled out of control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your first entry, it's also nice to be ahead of you, if only for a day or maybe two lol

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off and running then - good luck.

    ReplyDelete